Hosting Now Only $3.95?!?!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Home Party Business: Is It Worth It?

I've yet to hold the first home party. The Grand Opening.  And yet. I can't order supplies. I've wasted an hour ordering and re-ordering because after submitting the numbers, I'm told there's been "an error" and that they apologize.

Do I bother ordering again, seeing as there's no way the supplies will be here when I need them for the last party I have signed onto?

I'm sure I will.  But please, don't let me see another error message. Four in one hour is four too many.

On another note; all the other work is going well.  We checked out the laws for freelance writing on federal land and we pass!  We need nothing!  At least something's going our way.  Now, if only to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your words friendly and constructive. No cursing or bashing allowed, EVER!