Hosting Now Only $3.95?!?!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Home Party Business: Penalty

Military does not get paid a heck of a lot, especially when you consider many families cannot afford to have both parents working (many active duty soldiers are gone every other year for an ENTIRE YEAR).

And they certainly do not get to choose where they are to bloom.

Here I am, in Hawaii, which is beautiful and a place many people would like to be.  Yet when I order from my own company... I have to pay nearly double for postage.  If you are in the United States and you are mailing from the United States, it should be the same price.  It's not like I get a discount when I'm mailing something to the house next door!

This is discrimination AND a penalty for something many people have no control over, nor a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your words friendly and constructive. No cursing or bashing allowed, EVER!