Hosting Now Only $3.95?!?!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh Yeah (Off Track)

Who doesn't love getting packages brought to your door? I love them! It's like Christmas and for me, since this package was my starter kit, I'm doubly excited.

We unpacked the boxes, matched everything to the packing list, and marveled over the craftsmanship of some of the items. Very nice.

My favorite part was all the paperwork, I love the business part of it all. I love numbers, math, and a good challenge.

Afterward, I spent the evening printing out the training manuals. I'm nowhere near a consultant; depending on myself means studying everything I can get my hands on. I think I learned a ton of new things just by printing and organizing into a notebook!

How organized is YOUR business? Now's the time to do it right. In the long run, being organized won't just save you a huge headache, but money, too. No more late feels or paying double for something because you aren't sure you paid it. You get it, now organize it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your words friendly and constructive. No cursing or bashing allowed, EVER!