Hosting Now Only $3.95?!?!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

WTH?

My jobs are easy enough (for me):

God
Husband
Kids
Advocating
Writing
At Home America

Why is it that I feel like I'm failing at it all? And here's the kicker: I'm actually POSITIVE! I'm happy. I love life.  How can I be so sure of all this and enthusiastic, yet still... I suck.

Don't go thinking I'm having a pity party, and please do not tell me all the reasons I'm okay.  I'm not pitying myself and I am realistic. But why? All I want to know is why?

And while we're at it, why is it that everyone thinks I should be able to do everything? Why do they believe I can do anymore than they can?  Okay, that's me feeling sorry for myself-don't you feel better now?

One thing I say to complainers is to figure out a solution or admit you can come up with none, then stop complaining.  I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your words friendly and constructive. No cursing or bashing allowed, EVER!