Hosting Now Only $3.95?!?!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Home Party Business: YES!

Well, friends, live and learn!  It WAS worth it (see previous post). I ordered supplies I wanted (as opposed to needed, though I will soon) and it was really easy. My BROWSER was not working; after changing it everything worked great. Not only that, but I found out I reentered all the items, but they were actually in a place I could have clicked on, ironically (snicker, snicker) called ORDERS.

Today is my first At Home America party, it's my Grand Opening. I'll come back and let you know what's going on throughout the day and how I'm feeling.

Anyone who knows me:  yep, I'm ready to write like crazy. Why? Because today is not a writing day.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your words friendly and constructive. No cursing or bashing allowed, EVER!