Hosting Now Only $3.95?!?!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Mistakes: FIXED!

Thanks to the At Home America Pro Team, my ridiculous but potentially serious mistake is fixed.  I put in my very first order from the Grand Opening I put on at our community center.  When I ordered, I did not RECHECK the address, I simply submitted as is. Instead of our products being shipped to my house, they were set to ship to our community center!

It's expensive enough to ship to Hawaii, can you imagine me having to reship? Pay for reshipping?  And the time waiting?  CRAZY and not going to happen thanks to the Pro Team.

My upline showed me how to handle it, advised me to do it fast and viola!, it's taken care of.  It's also a mistake I now know how to avoid and how to teach others to avoid as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your words friendly and constructive. No cursing or bashing allowed, EVER!