Hosting Now Only $3.95?!?!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ideas

It's hard to sleep when you have ideas swirling through your head.  My latest is that I'm going to write up a presentation for the At Home America friends who have never hosted a party. I'm going to write up exactly what you can do before, during, and after a party and include etiquette and conversation help.  Each time I am at a party, my own, anyone else's, and any other company, I'll read it again and tweak it until it works perfectly in general.

Yah, I'll do that.  And I'll finish my book and screenplay tomorrow, right? I'm tired, I'm exhausted, I'm trying to help someone who isn't helping herself (that's always a no-no!), and I am pretty sure I'm in a lot of pain - strep throat?  I love my cousins, they came all the way from the Mainland to bring me something that resembles strep throat. Ah, the memories!

Let's see if I actually get around to doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your words friendly and constructive. No cursing or bashing allowed, EVER!