Hosting Now Only $3.95?!?!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Well, That's Not How I Saw It

So many home party businesses. Even in Hawaii, the majority of them deliver straight to the customer, without an extra charge.  I just learned today that my beloved At Home America, who is finally offering direct shipping (which is extremely important for military families), is going to charge extra for it. So you are already paying shipping and handling, based on the PRICE of an item, rather than weight, I can't do it.  I'm going to resign. Sigh. 


It sucks when you love something and you enjoy it but you cannot with a clear conscience continue with it.  Thank you everyone for your help.  


There's still everything else!  Go writing! Go ChaCha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your words friendly and constructive. No cursing or bashing allowed, EVER!