Hosting Now Only $3.95?!?!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Stir Crazy and Business-less.

Vacation is one thing, not that it's really vacation, but a way for our solider to say "goodbye" just in case... but this is ridiculous. We've been out of our home an extra week now, broken up by about two weeks, and it doesn't look like we'll be back tomorrow.  As we plan each day that passes. 

I'm losing At Home America business because I'm afraid to commit. 

Seriously.  I can't even say "YES" to anyone about anything at all because the truth is, every single day, I MAY be on a plane. I MAY have Internet or not. I don't know. I don't know about tomorrow, much less next week.


So, we have these beautiful Easter gifts from At Home America and no way to even earn them much less sell them.  What a bummer.  Catalog parties, however, started now, can go on for two weeks and I KNOW I'll be home. I have to be.  I have to be.  In two weeks, our soldier may be in Afghanistan. I cannot be here, nor anywhere but where he is until then.  Host an online party through me and maybe you'll bring us both good vibes.

Lest you think why I'm not writing or ChaCha!'ing, it's a matter of sleeping in one stinky room with three teens and major lack of sleep. Everything I seem to write (including this) comes out senseless.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your words friendly and constructive. No cursing or bashing allowed, EVER!